Can you believe it? We are almost into mid-January and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you're looking for a quick and easy Valentine's soap project, this Cupid's Heart Soap might fit the bill. Hey, we've even offered a few suggestions for the gift card. Consider packaging in a colorful heart printed cello bag tied with red, white and pink curly ribbon.
All of the supplies for this soap making project can be purchased from http://www.goplanetearth.com/.
Suggested gift card verbage:
- Wishes from the heart
- You spread love wherever you go
- Thank you for the love we share
- Love always come along when you least expect it
- You're always in my heart
- You have a heart of gold(color soap heart in a gold color)
- The heart rules
- My heart beats for you
- Lather me in love
- Let's lather up some love
- Please, don't break my heart
- Bathe me in love