Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The At&T Saga Continues

Our voice phone line has not been in service for nearly two weeks. We recently decided to consolidate our land lines. We asked for one line to be disconnected. AT&T disconnected two lines; one of those being the voice line for GoPlanet.

There are no words to describe the amount of anger I have experienced in dealing with AT&T about these issues. Two weeks later, after contact with 20 AT&T employees, encountering numerous disconnect transferred calls that ended with a recording "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and dial again", I'm pissed! Sorry to be so frank, but that's the honest truth.

This has DEFINITELY been a learning experience in customer service and AT&T's customer service is not one I want my employees to mimic. I am even more frustrated that part of disconnecting these land lines was to implement a iPhone cell line which is only available through AT&T. If I wasn't angry enough, I've just added misery to misery.

I'm not sure when or if we will get our land line reinstalled. At this point, I am considering disconnecting all AT&T lines and starting from scratch. I apologize for all this inconvenience. If you need to contact us, you will currently have to do so via our fax number or by email.

No comments: