Saturday, January 15, 2011

Melt & Pour Soap Making: Divided Love Valentine Heart Soaps

Divided Love Valentine Heart Soaps I've been going stir crazy since I've been home with the flu. Last night I was on the mend and decided to pull out some soaping supplies from home and see what I could whip up on the fly. The end result were these Divided Love Heart Soaps. I know they aren't the traditional Valentine colors, but my color palette was rather limited when working from home. I used what colors I had available. I'll load up on more supplies today and will give it another whirl.

I'll be sharing how these were done in a later post. For now, I just need to firm up the technique and experiment with some of the creative ideas I slept on overnight. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It's snowing again here in Michigan. Surprise, surprise.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cute!

Denise said...

Thanks, Amanda!