My nine-year old grandson wants to have a Halloween camp-out at my house. We care going to park a camper in the yard surrounded by a scary graveyard scene. He's very excited about the event. Food, games, and a campfire are all part of the spooky night.
These are the invitations I created for my grandson's special party. The coffin boxes are being filled with gummy body parts. The party invite is secured inside the top of the coffin. Decorate as you like, as there are so many options. I am using gauze strips to wrap the coffin. Consider dipping gauze strips in red colorant for a bloody effect or wrap natural twine around each box.
1) On arrival, each guest receives a survival flashlight. The bathroom is past the eerie cemetery.
2) Xplodez Guns. They shoot non-staining red pellets.
3) Bob for apples in a bucket of slime
4) Make a friend into a toilet paper mummy.
5) Air guns that shoot 1-inch glow in the dark plastic balls, along with brain splat balls.
6) Make bloody brain hats.
I'm still working on the food stuff. For sure, we will be drinking posion water and spider cider. Vampire bat wings are also on the menu.