Friday, July 13, 2007

Hurray! ON VACATION

To My Dear Customers,

As of 4 PM, Friday, July 13, 2007 I am on vacation. Our entire staff has worked like crazy to ship orders prior to next week's vacation closure. Every one of my staff members deserve a round of applause for their hard work and extra hours. Feel free to order online while we are away, but with the knowledge that we won't be shipping until we return on July 23.

I must give thanks to so many of my wonderful customers who have emailed with well wishes about this vacation. No doubt, this vacation is long overdue. For those of you who run an online business, you are well aware that it's pretty much a 24x7 job and at times overwhelming. I hope to come back refreshed and ready to give you the same great service you have come to expect.

I will check email (on a limited basis). Many of my customers (God love you!) told me I shouldn't even check mail. If it's something I can fix while away, I will. Otherwise, it will have to wait until I return. I need this time with family and I truly appreciate your understanding (as does the rest of the staff).

I won't be posting on the blog during vacation. I'm hoping that each of you are able to take some time off this summer. Life is short! Enjoy family!!

Best,
Denise

No comments: