Learn how to make melt & pour retro flower soaps by using punched circle shapes. In this two-part tutorial we used circle shapes to create some funky retro flowers that are embedded in clear soap. Supplies for this tutorial project can be purchased at http://www.goplanetearth.com/.
This is a great melt and pour project for beginners just learning to embed shapes into soap. Part two of this tutorial offers another design option and should be posted online within the next couple of days.
The cut-out color options are endless. Let this tutorial be a launching pad for your own design ideas.
Here's what you need for this project:
- Mold Market's basic rectangle mold
- 2-inch tube mold (use as a cutter)
- Orange, green, lime, turquoise, yellow soap colors
- Flexible jelly roll pan
- Microwave/glass measuring cup
- Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle