Saturday, February 12, 2011

Earthquake in Chile

As many of my followers know, I have been in Santiago, Chile and Mendoza, Argentina for the past week. Our group will be leaving Mendoza this afternoon to fly back to Santiago where we will catch our flight home. During our stay in Argentina we received news of the earthquake that hit 100 miles outside of Santiago. Several beachfront resorts were evacuated, one being in the same area that we stayed upon arrival to Chile. Spending time with the Chileans made our group very aware of the damages caused during the February 2010 earthquake in Chile. They are still repairing the damages and lifes were lost.

I prayer for a safe trip home today as it will be a very long day of travel (not to mention a time difference of two hours). I want to give a shout out to my staff who managed to process orders and take care of business while I was away. Monday morning will be a very busy day for me as I catch up on those items and affairs of business that I couldn't handle last week. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: