Sunday, February 06, 2011

Arrived in Chile

it was a long flight (9 1/2 hours) but the sunny, 97 degree weather was worthy of the journey. I am sitting poolside answering emails and attending to what business I can from afar. It never ceases to amaze me how one can stay so connected via electronic devices. maybe too connected when you're on vacation. I am limiting work to a couple of hours in the morning. Then, the balance of the day is for "vacation" time with my husband.

My assistant, Kristy, will be taking care of business while I am away. Orders will process as usual with the exception of international postal orders which will not be processed until February 14. Email is the best way to communicate with me while I am out of the country. Either Kristy or myself will reply as soon as possible.

No comments: