Tuesday, November 13, 2012

2012 Magic Christmas Elf: Idea #3




In my first elf post for 2012, I mentioned the elves are arriving inside personalized pillow cases this year. The pillow case will also include a holiday outfit for each grand kid. Pictured are the finished pillow cases with the iron-on transfers purchased on Etsy.

I will use red and green cording to close the bag so it looks like a Santa sack. My daughter and I are brainstorming on where to put each pillow sack in the house.

I've been hiding upcoming elfcapade items under my bed. Unfortunately, I am finding that is not such a good idea. The grandson's like to play with action figures in NeeNee's bedroom and hiding bad guys under the bed is creating a security breach in my hiding location.

Stay tuned for my ongoing 2012 elfcapade ideas.

No comments: