Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Melt & Pour Soap Making: Finished Taco Soap


Yes!! It's really soap. My daughter stopped by on her way home from work as I was adding the finishes touches to this taco soap. She was in awe at how real it looked.


OMG! I didn't even add the guacamole and sour cream as planned, and I'm still impressed with the soap. The ground hamburger, the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions... very realistic. It's a way cool soap that weighed in at 3 ounces.

A tutorial is forthcoming, so be sure to check my blog and the GoPlanetEarth web site in the next week or so.


3 comments:

Laquita said...

Wow! It looks wonderful - making me crave tacos - lol

Dana said...

Very realistic!! Awesome job once again!
Dana

Amy said...

OH.MY.SOAPY.GOODNESS.

This is insanely awesome! I LOVE IT!