It doesn't get any easier than this when making melt and pour themed soaps. This is our three-step golf ball cupcake soap.
- First pour the cupcake base using Mold Market's Original Cupcake Soap Mold. We used clear soap base with GoPlanet's black oxide liquid gel color. Scent as desired.
- Next, pour the golf ball halves using white soap base.
- The third step is to melt clear soap base adding a few drops of GoPlanet's bright neon green liquid gel colorant
- Once the green soap base has set up, shave it using a standard kitchen cheese/vegetable shredder
- Remove the cupcake bases from the mold and sprinkle a layer of the shredded green soap onto the cupcake base
- Firmly seat the golf ball on top of the shredded green soap
It's that easy! All the supplies for this project are available at http://www.goplanetearth.com/.