Sunday, September 12, 2010

Celebrating Grandparent's Day

It was a beautiful Fall day here in Michigan. Ideal temperature, sunny and an afternoon with grand kids, daughter and Mom. What better way to spend Grandparent's Day. Four generations of family! Our day included shopping and a stop at Michael's to pick out crafts projects for the kids and Fall floral items for myself. I'm doing a couple of floral arrangements for gift-giving and was like a kid in the candy store picking out containers and floral items. My mind was whirling with ideas of what I could do with this and that... and of course, 50% off floral items put me in a spending frenzie!

When we returned home, these were the lovely paintings that my two oldest grand kids presented to me in honor of Grandparent's Day. Miss O's painting is above and Carson's painting is pictured below. It was a wonderful day! Now... back to work for me. I'm trying to get a jump-start on Monday while working from home.


I just posted our two newest products, so be sure to take a peek.

I'll have pics and a brief tutorial on how to use the dissolving paper posted soon. How fun would it be to use artwork of kids (or grandkids) on the face of a soap? I just might have to give that a try with this new paper!

No comments: