Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Assistant is a New Mommy!


My wonderful (and very pregnant) assistant, Jenni, helped me cut and wrap soap for the holidays on Friday. It was her last work day before her anticipated delivery. I received news today she delivered and both mommy and baby are doing well.

Jenni will be off work for the next month. My former assistant, Kaylee (who is currently in nursing school) is filling in for Jenni while she's off for Christmas break. A BIG THANKS to Kaylee.

Please have extra patience while Jenni is on maternity leave. She's my right hand gal and generally the person you communicate with when emailing or phoning the office.

Congrats to Jenni and Jay on the birth of Baby Lance! Lance will be hanging out with us at work in the near future while Jenni gets acclimated to her new motherhood schedule.

No comments: