Monday, June 04, 2007

Hmmm, Vibrating Soap....??




I stumbled upon vibrating soap quite by accident. I was immediately intrigued by this absurd, but interesting bar of soap. It seems you can achieve that perfect lather without ever having to move your soap manually. The logical question is why would you want to do that? I don't have the answer. But this unique vibrating soap is being marketed as "your ticket to bath time bliss".

The soap has an electronic vibrating function placed deep inside the soap itself. To use, you simply lift the soap off the holder and voila! It switches into vibrating mode ready to be used. When you've finished with this auto wash soap, simply put it back on the holder and the vibrations will automatically stop. Sounds crazy, but the vibrating soap really does work like a dream. I recently purchased a bar for my 4-year old grandson at Kids Surplus.com. I laughed till I cried as I watched his little hands try to hold onto this vibrating bar of lather. The more it became soaked with water, the harder I laughed.

What's my take on this lazy person's bar of soap:

Perfect gift for that "hard-to-buy-for-has-everything" person;

great gag gift;

definitely NOT a gift to give to someone you've just started dating;

incorporate it into a centerpiece at your next party...guaranteed to jump-start lifeless dinner conversation

No comments: