Thursday, December 08, 2011

Gingerbread Man Soap: Run, Run As Fast As You Can

Pin It

Mold Market's new gingerbread soap mold is adorable. My assistant, Kristy, poured up a few test soap samples this week. The use of the injector tool is still somewhat new to Kristy, but she did an awesome job.


The injector tool is necessary for the gingerbread trim details. For info on how to use this tool check out this blurb.


The little guys smelled heavenly in their gingerbread scent. I packaged one to gift to my hair stylist. I know she's going to think this is a fun soap.


A glassine bag, hole punch and grosgrain ribbon is a perfect way to package this guy. I put the soap in a 4 x 6" sealed plastic bag before sliding it into the glassine bag. Packaging the soap in a plastic bag will keep the soap oils and glycerin dew from staining the paper glassine bag. GPE resealable plastic bags are another option for sealing the soap.

No comments: